[mapserver-users] RoadMap for MapServer

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Dec 16 08:59:44 PST 2014

It will take less than 2.5 months...

Steve

From: Gregor Karzelek [mailto:Gregor.Karzelek at heller-ig.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:55 AM
To: Lime, Steve D (MNIT)
Cc: Mapserver-users
Subject: Re: RoadMap for MapServer

No, I haven’t yet. As I written: It is a „live“ system, we would like to use a stable, officially released version of MapServer and no self-compiled.
That’s why I asked for the RoadMap of the next official release. If it would take quarter of a year or less we would wait. If more then we would re-think about a self-compiled MapServer with that patch applied.

Gregor

________________________________
Gregor Karzelek
Systemarchitekt
HELLER Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
Otto-Hesse-Straße 19 / T9
64293 Darmstadt
Tel.: +49 6151 66846-16
Fax: +49 6151 66846-22
E-Mail: gregor.karzelek at heller-ig.com<mailto:gregor.karzelek at heller-ig.com>
Internet: www.heller-ig.com<http://www.heller-ig.com>
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Henning Balck, Dipl.-Ing. Christian Komma
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 8310
Ust.-Ident.-Nr.: DE 217 293 137

The changes for that pull request look to be pretty modest. Have you tried creating a patch and applying to the 6.4 branch?