[mapserver-users] A crash due to a space on front of a 'select' is an issue ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 01:21:10 PDT 2014

Hi,

I notice that when , in the mapfile,
I define a DATA element
like this:

DATA " select field1, field2, field3 from TABLE1"

notice the space before the 'select' declaration.

The mapserver crash declaring to be unable to reach the data.

The issue is the space in front of the select.

I don't know if this happened with all the formats.
Surely it happen with spatialite format (I use it).

I don't know if this is an issue to report or simply a wrong use of
data element.

Regards,