[mapserver-users] Σχετ: Reconfiguring mapserver

Stefanos Anastasiou emperor_stef at yahoo.gr
Sun Jul 6 07:59:34 PDT 2014

Hello Yves,

I open a terminal and type mapserv -v in the folder where it's installed ( /usr/local/src/mapserver).

For the installation I built it downloading the tarball.

Thank you

Στις 6:13 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 3 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η Yves Jacolin <yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com> έγραψε:

Hello,

Where your mapserv command come from? Did you build it or install from binary?

Y.

> Hello list..!!
>
> I'm using mapserver 6.2.0.  The command mapserv -v gives me the output:
>
> MapServer version 6.2.0 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG SUPPORTS=AGG
> SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV INPUT=JPEG INPUT=SHAPEFILE
>
> I assume there are some things missing here like proj, gdal, wfs and wms.
> Can I have some help in reconfiguring it?
>
> Thanks a lot

Responsable Formation et Support
Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352