[mapserver-users] mapcache issue2

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:50:35 PDT 2014

You're getting this message because the upstream WMS server isn't
returning an image given the getmap request that mapcache is sending
to it. The error message should contain a bit more info, or you can
manually replay the request mapcache has sent by looking into your
mapserver's access logs and copying the full request string. Possible
causes of such failure are an invalid mapserver url, an
unconfigured/wrong list of LAYERS=, an unsupported SRS, etc...

regards,
thomas