[mapserver-users] Problem with yum installation of Mapserver 6.2.1-5 on Fedora 20

Alessandro Mazzella amazzella at unica.it
Tue Jul 15 01:16:13 PDT 2014

Dear Richard,

first I wish to thank you for kind answer. In my whole filesystem there is
not a mapserver dir into /usr/libexec/ or /usr/lib/ or /usr/lib64/. Only a
mapserver dir is findable within /user/share/, but it contains only
mapfile.xsd and mapfile.xls files.

Legend and shp2img files are into /usr/bin/, but mapserv file is not
present.

Thank you.
AM

<amazzella at unica.it>