[mapserver-users] WFS GetFeature sometimes returns 'missing' even when there are matching features

Gertjan van Oosten gertjan at West.NL
Fri Jul 25 02:03:40 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

As quoted from "Lime, Steve D (MNIT)" <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us>:
> Hmmm... map->query.rect is used to set the searchrect. I wonder how
> that is populated initially. I would have thought it would have taken
> the map->extent in the first place if an extent was not explicitly
> set. It seems like this should be fixed upstream someplace.

Anything (else) I can or should do to get this done?

> Your fix is reasonable but should be applied before the tolerance unit
> block.

Really? Should one be able to search *outside* the map extent? Or am I
missing something?

Kind regards,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, Principal Consultant, West Consulting B.V.
-- gertjan at West.NL     +31 15 2191 600       www.west.nl