[mapserver-users] New to Mapserver

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jul 31 13:09:25 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

I would recommend the Mapserver Tutorial

http://www.mapserver.org/tutorial/

I think this will work you through all the basics of getting started
including build simple examples.

Start with a simple trivial example so you can verify that your system
is installed correctly and working. If you have not done this then
trying more complex stuff will just be confusing and miss-leading.

-Steve W