[mapserver-users] PDF output and file naming (.pdf)

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jun 25 07:11:53 PDT 2014

All,

I got the PDF output to work, but the outputted file ends up being output as <some_name>.map.

I'm using CGI (streaming result?) with map.imagetype=pdf, the result is indeed a PDF, but with a .map file name.

I tried setting  EXTENTION "pdf" and MIMETYPE "application/x-pdf" inside of FORMATOPTION to no effect as far as the file name tag.  Do I maybe need to output temporarily to a server location (WEB) for subsequent download?

Thanks

bobb