[mapserver-users] Mapcache on Windows with IIS - any binaries available?

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Jun 26 13:19:57 PDT 2014

Henrik,

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but It is my understanding that mapcache will only work with apache.  It is possible to run IIS and MS4W (apache) on the same machine.   I have IIS is set up to listen to one IP address, and MS4W is set up to listen to another ip address.  That being said I do not know if this is the cleanest install.  In addition, The version of MS4W (3.0.4 dev) that has mapcache is over two years old.  I hope a new version of MS4W will come out sometime soon!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP