[mapserver-users] Migrating from MS4W to GISInternals

EVANS, JAMES R GS-13 USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE james.evans.4 at us.af.mil
Sun Mar 16 04:59:18 PDT 2014

Hi Tamas,
I changed the PROJ_LIB to the correct directory, and that fixed that problem.  Now I'm having trouble getting some of the gdal dlls to run.  I've tried several raster sets, including Natural Earth, and Blue Marble, and I get the errors below.  These errors also appear at the top of the GetCapabilities document.  I was able to get a vector set (Natural Earth State Boundaries) to return a proper image so at least that's some progress.  Any suggestions on getting this working would be appreciated.
Thanks,
James

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_BAG.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_GMT.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_GMT.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5Image.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5Image.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_netCDF.dll