[mapserver-users] Processing JP2000 files

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Mar 20 06:44:45 PDT 2014

Hi,

Are your JPEG2000 images the same?  SOT marker is JPEG2000 stuff and it means "start of tilepart".  If images are the same then the message means that something has changed in GDAL part. GDAL has several JPEG200 drivers and they all behave in a bit different way. Check which driver you have in your old system and which one you have now with "gdalinfo --formats".
I warn that from the free alternatives only OpenJPEG driver is something that can be considered for real use.

-Jukka Rahkonen-