[mapserver-users] Processing JP2000 files

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Thu Mar 20 06:21:41 PDT 2014

There must have been something wrong with my shapefile, because I tried this
at home and I was able to get the same data to work.  Now the problem is
that the image I see on my client is all washed out, not a variant RGB image
but mostly brownish with weak greens.  None of the reds or blues are making
it through.  Plus, where the tiles overlap I can see the edges are blended
from the overlapping tiles.  This wasn't the case with the older GDAL from
MS4W.  Has something changed?  Is there some directive in the layer that I'm
missing?
Thanks,
James