[mapserver-users] WMST and GetCapabilties

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:18:59 PDT 2014

Is it possible to set up a WMS layer with time and have the GetCapabilties
populate the metadata wms_timeextent dynamically from the database? We're
collecting various remote sensing imagery on a regular basis, so I'd like to
have the GetCap response reflect the current range of data we have.

I've been searching the list and think the answer is no, however I'd like to
make sure I am not missing anything.

Thanks,

Dan