[mapserver-users] Update MapServer in demo.mapserver.org?

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed May 14 01:10:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

I hope that right persons are reading this list. As a user I appreciate that there is a demo server online so I can try if some troubles we have are specific for us. However, the demo site demo.mapserver.org is running MapServer version 5.6.5 while we run 6.4 and those versions do not behave in a similar way. Could it be possible to update the site to use Mapserver 6.4? Version 5.6.5 is three years old so might be worth considering if updates could happen even more frequently in the future.

-Jukka Rahkonen-