[mapserver-users] Mapserver as static executable

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:51:12 PST 2014

Those flags only influence how the mapserver binaries (shp2img,
mapserv, etc...) are linked to libmapserver, not how libmapserver
links to its dependencies. There is currently now way that I know of
to statically link the dependencies. If you figure out how to do so in
cmake and wanted to submit a patch I would happily include it.

regards,
thomas