[mapserver-users] Oracle layer partially drawn

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Sep 3 02:57:04 PDT 2014

Hi,

Things to try:

- Check by other means that your Oracle table really has all the data,.
- Keep DEBUG 5 on.
- Try if OGR connection gives the same result.
- Debug OGR connection more by adding CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON".
- Remove min/maxscaledenoms (even they do not cause the trouble, otherwise you would see nothing).
- Transparency is deprecated, use opacity instead.
- If TRANSPARENCY 100 works it would render totally transparent features and I wonder why you see anything.
- Your wms_extent is more strict than extents of the whole mapfile, try if commenting it out is changing anything.
- Recreate the spatial index in Oracle.
- Check layer extents in Oracle from ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA
- Start from the beginning by downloading some data from http://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/. Import data into Oracle with ogr2ogr and make a new layer from it. Write down everything you do. If you make the problem easy enough to reproduce it is possible that someone will pay some attention to it.

-Jukka Rahkonen-