[mapserver-users] How to Mapserver 6.4 on Windows?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 5 14:36:23 PDT 2014

Yes MS4W is a great product, and, maybe those who relied on it all those
years, almost decades now, can now see that clearly.  I can tell you
that my business, Gateway Geomatics, devotes much time to this product.
  I have done several custom builds lately for organizations, and yes
that will help build the enterprise version for ms4w.com

If you cannot wait for that you can always contact me directly.  The
good news is that there are now several alternatives as well.

Unfortunately making harmful statements on the Internet won't help, but
that is your right to do so.

Thanks again, and talk soon,

-jeff

--