[mapserver-users] How to Mapserver 6.4 on Windows?

Ludwig Kniprath ludwig at kni-online.de
Sun Sep 7 06:55:57 PDT 2014

Sigh...never send mails with angry minds, sorry!

It's hard for windows-users to be part of the mapserver-community, when
the available binaries are partially so far behind state of development.

We relied on ms4w, and it *was* a great product, many thanks to Gateway
and Jeff, but after each new mapserver/apache/php/windows...version I
had the question "How to Mapserver xxxxxx on Windows?".

Anyway, after these experiences we decided to rely on Linux in future.

Ludwig