[mapserver-users] Clickable label

gtroost gtroost at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:29:33 PDT 2014

it would be great to have an imagemap creator directly in mapscript. I've
worked myself a way arround by creating a small php helper (for polygons and
points) it's complicated because you need to cache heavy querys so that they
don't run twice, but it works. For labels i still have no solution. Most
perfect would be that we can access the mapfile on the same way as you
create a legend or a scalebar; $map->drawScaleBar(); So something like
$map->getImageMap();

Looking forward to your opinions!