[mapserver-users] LAYER example for kernerdensity wanted

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Sep 29 01:17:21 PDT 2014

Hi Thomas,

I have the newest MS4W on the bottom. Then I have downloaded 32-bit GDAL-Mapserver development zip from gisinternals.com http://gisinternals.com/sdk/PackageList.aspx?file=release-1600-gdal-mapserver.zip and changed the contents of the cgi-bin directory by copying all the .dll files from \bin and mapserv.exe from \bin\ms\apps of the gisinternals package. I have no idea about how safe this method is or if it works with PHP MapScript at all. I have only tried to test new features introduced after Mapserver v. 6.2 through WMS.

It can well be that my trouble with kerneldensity map is caused by some mismatch with MS4W and the newer components and therefore I would like to see a mapfile that works for someone on some platform with that easily available point data.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Thomas RAFFIN wrote:

Hi,

Could you tell me how you have install / compile MS 6.5-dev on Windows please?
does it works with Apache and PHP (PHP MapScript) ?

Thanks,

Thomas