[mapserver-users] html legend not working

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Aug 4 01:34:11 PDT 2015

Raffaele Morelli wrote:

> Reply to myself because I've found it's not a mapserver related issue but a geomoose one (no matter about LEGEND and TEMPLATE statements it always produces a png image) .

I don't quite agree.  If GeoMoose is always making the GetLegendGraphic request by using image/png as a format then it is naturally getting a png image back. But so far I have not discovered how to make Mapserver to support html as one of the supported WMS GetLegendGraphic formats and what the WMS client should then use as a format in &format= parameter so there is also a Mapserver related aspect.

-Jukka Rahkonen-
​