[mapserver-users] [Mac OS X] Impossible to load MapScript module with PHP

Léonard DUMONT dumont.leonard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:38:33 PST 2015

Finally it was not so hard, but the problem is still the same... I have PHP
5.6.16 and Mapscript 6.4.1 both installed with Homebrew, and I still have
the same error :

Warning: PHP Startup: MapScript: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20100525
PHP    compiled with module API=20131226
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0

Any ideas ?

Best regards,