[mapserver-users] [Mac OS X] Impossible to load MapScript module with PHP

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Dec 11 08:10:56 PST 2015

So, that's pointing to a Mapserver compile problem.  When Homebrew compiled Mapserver/mapscript, it saw the system PHP.  I can understand that it might miss that liip.ch PHP, but not it's own compiled PHP.  Maybe after installing PHP with Homebrew, uninstall and reinstall Mapscript with Homebrew, so it has a chance to see its PHP.

The other option is to use the system PHP, unless you want or need the latest PHP.