[mapserver-users] S57 Marine Charts on mapserver?

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Mon Dec 21 23:38:11 PST 2015

S57 is supported in Mapserver through OGR:
http://mapserver.org/input/vector/S57.html

I guess it should be possible to implement S52 using
Mapserver's quite powerful symbol mechanisms.  But I don't
know if has been done before.

Håvard

On 22. des. 2015 04:34, AuroraGH wrote:
> NOAA provides free nautical charts in S57 format.  They need to be rendered
> using S52 formatting.
>
> Can mapserver do this and provide it as a tile service?
>
> I can't seem to figure it out and it seems like it would be a really common
> thing to want.
>

> --

Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, NMBU
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 67231548 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.nmbu.no/imt/