[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] WMS SRS as variable

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Fri Feb 6 07:31:19 PST 2015

Lars,

A WMS map can support multiple SRS's. Just list all the ones you want in the METADATA block. Look at http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html and specifically the Map PROJECTION and wms_srs metadata. From the example, you can see that 2 SRS's are supported.

 METADATA
    "wms_title"           "WMS Demo Server"
    "wms_onlineresource"  "http://my.host.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=wms.map&"
    "wms_srs"             "EPSG:4269 EPSG:4326"
  END

Just keep adding to the list to support more projections.

Mike