[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] WMS SRS as variable

Schylberg Lars lars.schylberg at saabgroup.com
Mon Feb 9 01:26:57 PST 2015

Mike,

Thanks for your reply, but it is when I call the wms services as a client I get the errors already in the validation.  I would like to do something like this:
But I guess I am doing something that is not meant to be this way.

MAP
  NAME MAP_MAIN
  SIZE 1000 1000
  CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" './'
  UNITS dd
  EXTENT 9.624750 52.33333 30.333333 66.500000

 PROJECTION
     'init=epsg:4326'
  END

  IMAGETYPE png
  FONTSET './fonts/fontset.lst'
  SYMBOLSET "./symbols/symbols.sym"
  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME 'AGG'
    DRIVER AGG/PNG
    IMAGEMODE RGB
  END

  SHAPEPATH ../data/shape

  WEB
    IMAGEPATH '/tmp/'
    IMAGEURL '/tmp/'

    METADATA
      "ows_enable_request"   "*"
      'wms_title'           'MAP_MAIN'
      'wms_srs'  'EPSG:32633 EPSG:3006 EPSG:900913 EPSG:4326'
      "labelcache_map_edge_buffer" "-10"
    END
  END

    VALIDATION
       "srs" "^[0-9]{4,5)$"
    END

###############  Layer 0 as WMS request

   LAYER
     NAME "WMS-layer-0"
     OFFSITE 200 0 0
     TYPE RASTER
     CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
     CONNECTION "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/html/map0.map"
     METADATA
       "wms_srs"               'EPSG:''%srs%'
       "wms_name"              "map0"
       "wms_server_version"    "1.1.1"
       "wms_format"            "image/png"
       "wms_exceptions_format" "application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage"
     END
   END #layer

###############  Layer 1 as WMS request

   LAYER
     NAME "WMS-layer-1"
     OFFSITE 200 0 0
     TYPE RASTER
     CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
     CONNECTION "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/html/map1.map"
     METADATA
       "wms_srs"               'EPSG:''%srs%'
       "wms_name"              "map1"
       "wms_server_version"    "1.1.1"
       "wms_format"            "image/png"
       "wms_exceptions_format" "application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage"
     END
   END #layer

END # Map