[mapserver-users] MapServer Environment Variables and IIS

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 06:05:14 PST 2015

Thanks for the reply.
It should be possible to set these in IIS in the web.config file as
outlined here:
http://www.iis.net/configreference/system.webserver/fastcgi/application/environmentvariables

         <fastCgi>
             <application fullPath="C:\Mapserver\bin\mapserv.exe">
                 <environmentVariables>
                     <environmentVariable name="CURL_CA_BUNDLE"
value="C:\Mapserver\bin\curl\curl-ca-bundle.crt" />
                 </environmentVariables>
             </application>
         </fastCgi>

     <handlers>
         <add name="MapServerFastCgi" path="*" verb="*" type=""
modules="FastCgiModule" scriptProcessor="C:\Mapserver\bin\mapserv.exe"
resourceType="Unspecified"
       requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition=""
responseBufferLimit="4194304" />
     </handlers>
<http://www.iis.net/configreference/system.webserver/fastcgi/application/environmentvariables>
However I've tried at all levels (app, web site, server) with no luck.