[mapserver-users] Spatial access restriction based on "secret" in URL, WMS Getcapabilities

Arne Kepp arne at tiledmarble.org
Sat Jan 10 04:55:59 PST 2015

If I go with environment variables and 1), how do I get SECRET_CODE into
the URLs in the GetCapabilities document ?

I'm assuming I need to modify wms_onlineresource ?

It would be really cool if .map files automatically substituted
$variables in general, beyond what [1] covers.

-Arne

1: https://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/EnvironmentVariables