[mapserver-users] Rasterlite

Aaron Hunt aaron at agrian.com
Thu Jan 22 06:18:45 PST 2015

Thank you very much, this is what I needed.

Aaron Hunt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, as well as any attachments, contains information that is confidential and intended solely for the persons or company to which it is addressed.  Any copying, retransmission, dissemination, distribution or other use of this information by persons or companies other than the intended recipients is prohibited.  Unauthorized disclosure or other use of the information is subject to legal restrictions and penalties.  Please notify sender immediately if receipt of this email is in error.  Return the email to sender and delete the information, including attachments from your system. Thank you. Agrian Inc.