[mapserver-users] Set LABELANGLE [attribute] via Mapscript (6.41)

Fergus McDonald mapserver at schartz.net
Thu Jan 22 11:06:35 PST 2015

I think it should at least say that the angle attribute of the object is
the equivalent of the "ANGLE double" form in the map
file LABEL declaration. Whereas, the "ANGLE [attribute]" form is
implemented using the setBinding() method, and "ANGLE
[auto|auto2|follow]" forms I assume are done using combinations of the
autoangle and autofollow attributes, but more documentation would be
helpful.