[mapserver-users] ANN: Magnacarto - convert CartoCSS to MapServer map files

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Jul 30 13:31:27 PDT 2015

Oliver: Been thinking about this more. Since you guys have done probably the most exhaustive comparison of CartoCSS and map files, do you have a list of the features in CartoCSS that aren't supported by MapServer. That might provide some direction on gaps for us to fill.

The other item of interest is where you saw simple CartoCSS manifest itself as boatloads of mapfile configuration. There may be ways we could be more concise... Thanks.

Steve