[mapserver-users] Accessing ArcSDE on secured site

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 8 13:59:04 PDT 2015

I don't have your answer, but I would try to connect through GDAL
(ogrinfo command) to your SDE instance, and then report your commandline
syntax and error to the community.  Since I notice that GDAL 2.0.0 is
almost released, you might try to send your feedback and questions
direct to the GDAL community as well (might be good timing to get a
change done in GDAL for SDE).  And of course if you have funding
available to help create your change, be sure to mention that in your
message.  Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna