[mapserver-users] Inverted polygon shapeburst effect

Kalbermatten Michaël Michael.Kalbermatten at ne.ch
Thu Mar 12 03:19:55 PDT 2015

Just an update... I found some kind of solution...

My polygon layer is a postgis layer, thus I just duplicated it in the mapfile, and added a st_translate on the geometry using an attribute of the table.

In this new layer, I defined a class having multiple geotransform style tags. Something like the code hereunder.

There is still some tuning to do and I don't know if that the best way to do it... but it might help other people

Michael

CLASS
    STYLE
        OPACITY 5