[mapserver-users] Is there a way to convert a QGIS layout into a ".map" file?

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Mar 19 01:32:34 PDT 2015

The SLD output of QGIS can be good but I am not so sure how good Mapserver is with importing SLD. That could be tested through WMS GetMap and &SLD= or with &SLD_BODY= but there is no tool for converting SLD into layer styles as text which could be saved and used in static mapfiles, or is there?

-Jukka Rahkonen-