[mapserver-users] - Mapserver 7

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Tue May 5 05:09:11 PDT 2015

Hi Steve / list,

I believe it is the issue I reported that is blocking the release. Due
to the performance hit of loading all features into MapServer rather
than filtering in the database I'll probably need to wait for the SQL
Server driver to be updated to update to 7.0.
Tamas may get a chance to look at this - so it may not be worth spending
too much time on this issue?

Regards,

Seth