[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Mapserver 7+oracle - wfs getFeature with filter on numeric field

Gertjan van Oosten gertjan at West.NL
Thu May 28 06:06:44 PDT 2015

As quoted from "Rahkonen Jukka (MML)" <jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi>:
> By reading the GML 3 standard it for example defines that Real and Number are
> of type xsd:double, and following that path to
>
> http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/ch19-77065.html

[Missed Jukka's reply first time round.]
Yes, xsd:double (not xsd:float as in my previous reply).

Which means the gory details are in:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#nt-doubleRep

but everything else remains the same, notably: a decimal *point*.

Cheers,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, Principal Consultant, West Consulting B.V.
-- gertjan at West.NL     +31 15 2191 600       www.west.nl