[mapserver-users] Issue adding mapcache into AutoCAD Civil 3D via WMS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 29 08:08:37 PDT 2015

Whenever I have problems with WMS or cache requests, I always start with
the actual request (example: if QGIS has problems, either get the full
WMS request through QGIS logs, or check the Apache logs on the server).

Then I would paste that request in a browser window and see the actual
response from the MapServer server.

You might actually even paste the full WMS request here for the
community to analyze.

I bet that would help you diagnose your problem.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/