[mapserver-users] Search in MapServer.org does not work

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 19 09:26:53 PDT 2015

Thanks for reporting Martin.

This was a tough one. I've noticed that since we made the move to build
our docs on travis-ci.org the search stopped working, I think this
problem has existed for a long time.

Today finally I discovered some travis-ci.org build scripts for
MapServer that "rm" some directories after copying to mapserver.org
including "_sources/".  I've changed those scripts and the search seems
to be working again:  http://www.mapserver.org/search.html?q=class

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna