[mapserver-users] Documentation index missing on mapserver.org (Was: Re: Search in MapServer.org does not work)

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Tue Oct 20 07:24:13 PDT 2015

Yves,

The index file I am talking about is the one that is
generated by Sphinx based on the ".. index::" entries in
the documentation files.
This one: http://www.mapserver.org/genindex.html

There does not seem to be a problem with the generation
of the index file. The one at mapserver.org is up to
date with the latest commits. The problem is that it is
not any more available as a link on the mapserver.org
web pages.

Håvard