[mapserver-users] Documentation index missing on mapserver.org (Was: Re: Search in MapServer.org does not work)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 20 10:31:36 PDT 2015

I'm not sure what is going on yet, with the navigation bar (called
"relbar" in sphinx terminology).  I've at least found one other sphinx
user in the same boat as us for their website, and I'm talking to him.
For now, I discovered that if I manually force a draw of that navigation
bar, in layout.html with relbar() it causes a duplicate bar locally, but
now on mapserver.org the navigation bar is back, for English.  I don't
know how to get it back to other langs yet.

Confusing, to say the least.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna