[mapserver-users] Mapserver and Complex Feature support

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Oct 28 02:46:56 PDT 2015

Le mercredi 28 octobre 2015 10:24:20, Simon Templer a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to find out if and how Mapserver can be used to serve Complex
> Features via WFS 2.0.

Complex Features are not really supported. You could perhaps have some success
for GetFeature output by using template-driven output :
http://mapserver.org/output/template_output.html . But I haven't tried myself
and I guess that would only work for not too complex features. And
DescribeFeatureType would produce only a schema for simple features.

http://www.spatialys.com