[mapserver-users] Mapserver filter/expression by DATE

Daniël Robins d.robins at gisarts.nl
Wed Aug 10 00:37:31 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff,

after experimenting a bit with the queries I ended up using the EXTRACT
function and make a filter based on that.
Giving it some second thought, made me realize this is actually much easier:
FILTER ("startdate" <= '2016-01-01' AND "enddate" >= '2016-12-31')

For the time being I think this will work fine until we've added code
for the scrolling feature similar to topotijdreis.nl

Met vriendelijke groet,

Daniël Robins
GISArts
www.gisarts.nl