[mapserver-users] How increase the tolerance for GetFeatureInfo over a line dataset

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:14:44 PDT 2016

Hi,
I have a line dataset and need to allow an easy GetFeatureInfo over the lines.
actually is extremely hard for an user to be able to click exactly
over the line and retrieve the Information of the feature.

So I need to increase the tollerance to the point click.
I see from documentation that there is the two values:
"tolerance" and "tolerance units",
So i try to set both them

    TOLERANCE 10.0
    TOLERANCEUNITS pixels

But no effect seem to have.

Perhaps I understand wrongly to mean of "tolerance"

Thx for every info.