[mapserver-users] mapscript version and date

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:43:09 PST 2016

Hi,

my info.php states that I have installed Mapserver, version 6.4.1 but no date and version are declared
for php_mapscript.
On this ubuntu server I recently switched the php mode in apache, from normal mod-php5 to mod-fpm.
Apache rightly interprets the php pages, whilst mapserver (and pmapper) have problems.
The mapserver seems to work fine, the URL http://my_server_name/cgi-bin/mapserv?
gives me the classical string:
No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty.

However launching the pmapper application by url:
http://my_server_name/wm_goth/map.phtml?winsize=large&language=it&config=
I got an almost empty page (only line on the top) and php code in the browser tab title.

Can you give me hints?

Eugenio