[mapserver-users] Rendering of Symbols outside map window

Patrick Meis Meis at stadt-muenster.de
Tue Feb 9 05:13:17 PST 2016

Hello Steve,

I have tried to put together an example scenario for this.
As  I am pretty new to mapserver  I am not really sure how you
people normally do this.

I just attached a zip-File with the data, shp-format, which should
be extracted to d:\data\symbol_test
and a mapfile which should be extracted to
d:\services\symbol_test

Also 2 Screenshots are included which depict my problem (symbols
disappear when zooming so far in that the center-points are outside
the map window).

I used mapbender for visualizing my WMS.

Patrick

Any chance you can put together a test case that demonstrates the problem? That would be helpful in doing a little testing to help identify solutions.

Steve