[mapserver-users] How to set queryable=1 for a GROUP layer?

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Jan 4 12:52:19 PST 2016

Looking at mapwms.c it doesn't look like it. The code that outputs basic groups just outputs a plain <Layer> tag (L3345) with no attributes. It does look like that, at least for simple groups, it could be possible to do what you're asking by adding a private isGroupQueryable() function that would call msIsLayerQueryable() whenever a layer's group name matches the target and would return true accordingly. Not sure how that would work with subgroup support though.

Steve