[mapserver-users] shp2img line-command to output mapfile with multiple layers

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Mar 11 08:11:58 PST 2016

Hi Nino,

Sorry for this confusion.  I did some local testing and Steve's syntax
is correct.  I've also taken the time now to update the shp2img doc with
more working examples for single and multiple layers, and committed
those changes.  Thanks for pointing this out.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/