[mapserver-users] openlayers 3

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 05:57:49 PDT 2016

Hello hosain,

>From the openlayers code you supplied, you are using OSM layer over your
WMS layer.
You want to use diferente projections, you have to use the proj4js libray.
http://proj4js.org/

1. You did not supplied any MapServer information. What gives this link?
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/ol/tehran.map&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

2. Do you have any javascript errors? You can use Google Chrome developer
tools to check this.

3. You need to define in your ol.proj.Projection the proj4 parameters. See
http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/32639/

4. Try invert your layers order

5. Set your WMS layer to use the projection you defined

This is what comes in my mind at the moment...

Cheers,

> Hello every one
> i would like to use openlayers 3 in mapserver
> anyone have idea about this
>  thanks

Regards,
Marco Afonso