[mapserver-users] MapServer IIS7

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Oct 13 08:57:27 PDT 2016

On 10/13/2016 11:10 AM, Vogt, Robert   (RCIS) wrote:
> I have and it also works in mapserver but only while using Apache as the server.

My point is that the apache service probably runs under a user like
"apache", I'm sure IIS runs under some other user. Your SQL server and
database needs to be configured to accept connections from whatever user
IIS runs under, which is probably different from apache or even your
user account.

-Steve W