[mapserver-users] Finding (and modifying?) status codes of mapserver responses

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 05:50:33 PDT 2016

Marco,
It's the WMS spec itself that requires 200 response codes. You can hack the
code or even add a configuration option to return something other than 200,
but you'll risk breaking your clients. Also note that checking for specific
text is not going to work all the time, as the client can request an
"inimage" exception text, i.e. returned as pixels in a png image.

--
thomas